Monday, December 28, 2009

AUTUMN TALES

The wind smelled slightly of wood,
a piano key struck a different note.
As waves of music washed the room-
autumn lingered a little longer.

Gripped by a pensive mood,
on a faceless fable i dote.
As florid gold sunbeams defeat gloom-
faithless hope leaves me stronger.

I secretly pray my prayers hold good,
as hopeful autumn delays the peccant snow.
I wish i'd have enough to wish for wHen i should.
Perhaps faceless fables last longer than we know.

-aansh

1 comment:

APOORV SINGH BAGHEL said...

ahhh.......well good. But Ansh i think u have something inside u which u dont expose to the world,which u dont bring to the surface. It either hurts u or makes u happy ,but its a secret of urs which u never tell annyone.That's what i have perceived, tell me wheteher i m right or wrong ..........