Friday, August 3, 2007

Reasons


I’m looking ……… for a meaning…….for a reason…..
Can you give it to me??......can you give me one meaning……one reason….
For me to be your own………
Why is it?........ Then tell me……….. You desire to make me your own?
What passion it is ... that you can find in those deep eyes...
What fragrance is it…… in my breath…….that you wish to feel?
What beauty in my ever beholding elegance that makes you wonder……
Makes you wonder……and wonder…..and wonder…………….
I see in the ever truthful mirror of mine…….. A vastness beyond my words….
A vastness beyond your touch…….
A vastness beyond your dreams…
A vastness like the wide open prairie….
A vastness so vast…..it can touch the corners of this land….. Or maybe…. the corners of your heart.
Can you figure it out then?....... this vastness beyond my words?
My tender touch to your open wounds…..
So impossible to find elsewhere...
God made it its own gracious creation…..
My beauty so innocent,
So inimitable……
So untouched…..
You may wonder away to greener pastures in search …… of your ‘perfect idea’…….
But oh…….where will you find elsewhere …….
This vastness as vast as my own….
The innocence as unheard of as mine……
The passion as strong as that in my eyes….
For you will burn ……burn away in search of me……
For once you let me go………
I will scatter…….spread wide across the endless sky….. Like blinding smoke..
And you will be left with fond thoughts …. of me……… spread wide across the sky.
Look up into the sky whenever you will…….. My touch will linger …. as far as the wide open prairies…….as far as this sky would end….
Find me once more if you will……
But It shall be this time around………….
Like your burning desire …you’re dying attempt…. of grasping the air you breathe within …..which will….only be realized….. In the sweetest of your dreams..

Farewell love…

- aansh
09-07-2007

1 comment:

the dreamer said...

i have never seen sum1 describe luv and emotions in such detail....


hats off